Phenom II X6 1055T Overclock

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

satanicguardian

Hey guys, Been messing with my Phenom 1055t, have got it stable (kinda) around 3.81ghz, when i push it to 4004mhz it lasts about 10 seconds on 100% load torture test, also i notice in crysis warhead the graphics go all patchy when theres a crash incoming - how can i stabilize 4ghz? more voltage? im at 1.4875V atm with 14.00 multi and 286mhz fsb - spread spectrum for cpu on auto and Dram about 1525mhz

TIA Jamie

crjdriver

Have you lowered the ram speed/divider to remove the ram from the overclocking equation?

Next have you set the pci lock?

I would stop wasting time trying to get 4.0 when you are having problems at 3.81. Remember if it is not prime95 stable, it is a worthless overclock. You first need to find out where you start to get errors in prime95 before you attempt anything like 4gig.

FWIW I have my 965 overclocked to 4gig on stock voltage with C&Q enabled. It does take a while upping fsb by 1~2mzh and running stability tests.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts