1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Philips 23pf4321/01 Help

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ashley_smith10, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ashley_smith10

ashley_smith10 Thread Starter

Hi, i have the philips 23pf4321/01 and want to link my xbox 360 up to it in HD. I bought a dvi hdmi converter so i could see it in hd, but now have a problem in that i have no sound, does anyone have any ideas of how i can sort some audio out for this??? if anyone does fancy to reply could you keep the lingo relatively simple as i don't have a clue about tvs :)

Thanks

2. johnebadbak

johnebadbak

3. ashley_smith10

But i have the problem that i have no red green or blue sockets on the back of it?

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Those are video connections. You have to connect the audio from the XBox to the TV. DVI is a video-only connection.

5. ashley_smith10

but even with the dvi, there are still no audio connections to play with

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

The TV must have some type of audio-in connections. You need that in addition to the DVI connection because DVI cannot transmit audio.

7. johnebadbak

johnebadbak

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/918805

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice