1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Philips Model 40PFL4609/7

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Arcie, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcie

Arcie Thread Starter

Good Morning,

Hoping someone can give me some help regarding the above model flat panel TV. The TV had a blown fuse and I had read that the common cause of this is Q601 ModFet shorting. It was shorted and I replaced it as well as the fuse and the unit still isn't working. I did purchase a component kit on ebay that gives the most common components that would cause the problem and replaced them as well. I checked the voltages on the Power supply board (BA4GP0F0102 1) connector that goes to the main board and I don't have voltage on any pins at all. I have checked on ebay and other sites on the internet for that pcb but no one has one or says it's out of stock. I did find one that is BA4GP0F0102 2 but don't have any idea if that revision is compatible. Any input or help will be appreciated.

Thanks Bob

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!