phone modem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tryker9649

my internet connection will not complete--the phone will dial up and it goes through the motions but does not make connection--i have tried morethan one internet service

Do you hear a dial tone?

Have tried unplugging and reconnecting the connectors on the PC and wall?

tryker9649

thanks for reply dan. yes i do here a dial tone, it sounds like it always did when it was working it just does not make the final connection.

Maybe your modem setup string was changed. To fix it try a System Restore selecting a date before the problem begun.

Good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online