1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photo Album HTML Template

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by stuart Allison, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. stuart Allison

stuart Allison Guest Thread Starter

Does anyone know where I can secure source code for an HTML photo album. What I want to be able to to is upload my .JPG's and for these images to display as thumbnails (no text) and I would also like to be able to double click on the thumbnails and for the full size image to be displayed.

This is a great site and thanks for the help.

Stuart

2. virtualgeorg

virtualgeorg

If you have photoshop it has a built in photo album maker. Its quick & easy.

3. hewee

hewee

Where is the photo album maker at?

Have got photoshop 7 but never see a photo album maker but am new to the program.

4. virtualgeorg

virtualgeorg

Hey Stuart,
    go to file->automate->web photo gallery

Then choose a style from the drop down box, there are several to choose from.

You can choose your source and destination folders, pick the colors and set the size of the images. It will generate the html for you. Make copies of the pics you want to use and put them in a folder and make a few test runs with different styles.

-George

5. hewee

hewee

Thanks virtualgeorg. :)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172448

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice