photo backup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pedroza

i recently backed up all my phos to disk. now i have additional phoys i want on the same disk. how do i select the phos to be added to the same disk without the computer backing up all of the photos again.
please be aware that i am a computer dummy ,so make it easy for me .Thanks
I am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit. HP photo smart printer c4180 all in one.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You probably can't add to a previously written disc ... (I assume you mean a CD or DVD) .. Use a new disc.

Picasa has a backup tool that will select only the images not previously backed up, but you'll need a new disk,as Noyb pointed out.
Picasa also has a free (Web Gallery) online sharing and backup tool that's very easy to use.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online