1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photo keyborad

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Neil75, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Neil75

Neil75 Thread Starter

Hi, im trying to play online bridge using the the following website. Www.bridgeonline.co.nz. I was unable to access the site on my ipad so the bridge on line help desk suggested i use the app 'photon'. Ive downloaded it and am now able to view and play the hands, however there is a small mini keyboard displayed at the bottom of the screen which obscures the hand at the bottom of the screen. Is there anyway of getting rid of this keyboard.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

That seems to be a Flash game. The iPad doesn't support Flash. Apps like "Photon" claim they can display Flash content on an iPad, but as you've seen, the experience isn't perfect.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1063006