1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

photo printing utility ?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by phoneguy55, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoneguy55

phoneguy55 Thread Starter

I had a Kodak photo editing utility I found somewhere on the Net that did a great job of squeezing different sizes of photos onto a page for max use of the photo paper. All the shortcuts are ( were ) still on my pc, but the actual program seemed to have disappeared. No problem ( I thought )...I removed all instances of the old Kodak references, and figured I would get it off the Net again. Now I cannot find it anywhere...I googled my browser to exhaustion and "no dice".

Does anyone know of a utility that will layout the images in different sizes in a few simple steps? I think most newer printers may come bundled with something like I need, but my old HP didn't have anything like that 4 years ago.

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

Howdy

Here's a pretty cool little free program

PhotoPrinter 2.0 LE

I think I have the HP one somewhere if that one doesn't suit your needs

buck

3. phoneguy55

phoneguy55 Thread Starter

Buck52.....( re: PhotoPrint 2 )

.....Thanks, man.....that simple...basic utility is exactly what I wanted
    ......no frills....no extras...just photo layout options of all sizes and dimensions.
    I don't think I have ever seen a more basic user interface than this one,
    ....but it does all I need it to do.

so here is my new digital photo routine:

-download from camera to desktop as .jpg
    -use Irfanview to convert to .bmp , then quick crop/resize/ rough color adjust
    -use Corel Photo House for touching up...red eye redux....clone out little flaws
    -use PhotoPrint 2 for snapshots and portraits

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115829

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice