1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photo Story 3 invalid music file

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by sportgirl9907, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sportgirl9907

sportgirl9907 Thread Starter

Hi. So I am using photo story 3 and I am all done but the music on it. One of my songs works and the other doesnt. I downloaded both songs from the itunes store so I did pay for it. I then converted both songs into an mp3 file because that is what is used for photo story. One song works and the other one gets a message saying it is not a valid music file. How do I make it a valid music file or make it work in general?

2. stantley

stantley

What program did you use to do the conversion? Most conversion programs won't successfully convert files that have copy protection.

If these tracks have copy protection on them the only way to legally make a copy is to use iTunes to burn an audio CD and then rip the CD to Mp3 files.

3. sportgirl9907

I used itunes to convert it. I will try putting the song on a cd as an mp4 then rip it as a mp3

4. stantley

stantley

Make sure you create an audio CD, in other words a regular CD that will play in a regular CD player. Also finalize the disc, so that no other files can be burned to that disc.

5. sportgirl9907

I burned it to a CD and then had it download as an mp3 and it worked. Thank you very much

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/960898