Photo Story won't transferfile in media player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

edemers99

Since I've been cleaning my computer trojan and virus, my software Windows photo Story 3 can't transfer my story in media player format anymore. The error message I get is: low memory, not enough space on HD impossible) or corupted files of Photo story or Media players. We now share these files in our home network and both computer act the same way. So I rolled back to media player 10 and repaired files of Photo Story but still it doen't work! What can I do to make work! It's urgent because I have to present this to a big meeting toomorow help!!!!!!!

buck52

Banned
My advice... stick with your other thread and get your computer clean first... Then put a question such as this in a more approprieate forum such as Software, or whatever OS you are using... Digital Photography & Imaging... is not the place...

by the way...welcome to TSG

good luck

buck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online