Photobucket frustration

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kylaxt

I need to download all of my pics and images off Photobucket and move to google photos or a disk of some sort so I don't have to use this messed up website anymore. Unfortunately I don't have the time or bandwidth access to do this right now. Is there someone out there I can pay to do it for me? Because this company won't answer questions. And I'm angry and fed up. They are holding the only pics and videos (about 3500 in all) I have of my kids at that age.
How do I find someone to do this for me? I'll give my login and passwords, I don't have anything to hide. The images mean nothing to anyone but me.
I am so sick of photobucket. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks

kylaxt

I quit using photobucket because of the reasons you are talking about. Putting their little logo on my pics is what made me quit using them. Here is how to download their photos. https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724174-Copy-or-Download-a-Photo-or-Video
Thanks, I figured out how to download. It's just...one. by. one.
I really only have access to a Chromebook that doesn't have any memory, a friends computer and my phone. I just don't have the time or space to download 3000+ images one by one. Is there a faster way? Or a geek-squad-style company that will do this for me?
To add to aggravation Photobucket is forcing a change is subscription and I have to pay an annual instead of monthly fee soon to maintain access to my pics. It feels like memories being held for ransom. I wish they'd let me order a dvd or something from them, but they don't even answer emails.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online