photography forum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

etaf

Wayne
I have been a member of a digital photo forum here
http://dpforums.com/
from about November 2004.
there you can put up examples of your work in a gallery and have others comment on your photo's
I have found it very educational.

I asked a moderator if this was OK before posting - however, please delete if inappropriate.

Have just joined dp forums
To anyone else thinking of joining, techguy is a good forum for technical questions and dp is a good forum for artistic questions(best to join and read both then!);you can view others galleries and put up your own photos(very easy to do) - what better way is there to improve your images than showing them to others for advice

etaf

Wayne
thanks - I have been using photo.net for a long while but more as a technical forum like this one but for photography

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online