1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PhotoImpact X3 Crop Tool Problem

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by judy44, Apr 8, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. judy44

judy44 Thread Starter

I am having the same problem as was posted here years ago. Typically, I was messing aroung in PhotoImpact X3 (which I know next to nothing about except how to crop!) and suddenly, I only had this 1-inch dotted square appear whenever I tried to crop an image.

I am attaching a screen shot. I hope I don't need to provide information on my computer (it's Windows 10, and that's about all I know). But any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Original post on this problem is here: https://forums.techguy.org/threads/photoimpact-x3-crop-tool-problem.1134909/#post-8978892

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  3. judy44

judy44 Thread Starter

Be that as it may, I've been using it on my Win10 for 2+ years. I was hoping for a more helpful answer but thank you all the same.

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Sorry, I don't run Windows 10 and since Win 10 has new versions about twice a year, what might have worked in the past on one version, might not work on the next particularly if it is software that hasn't been updated for anything beyond Windows 7.

5. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Since this product is NOT supported to run on Windows 10, then a Windows up date just may have made things not work as they should.
    Not being supported, does not mean that a product will note run on a certain OS, but, at some time it may not.

Bottom line, you need to look into getting a program that is supported to run on Windows 10.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!