1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photos(files?) will not upload to many sites. Bigger problem then expected

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by takenaptly, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takenaptly

takenaptly Thread Starter

I've got a strange problem.. I can upload photos to myspace/facebook, but they won't send as an attachment in an email, nor upload to photobucket, flickr, or imageshack. But they WILL upload onto ImageHost for some reason. While searching around for an answer I've came across quite a few people experiencing this problem but I haven't seen an answer. Any help?

photobucket says: Upload failed for photo.jpg with error: A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again.

ImageShack.us says: No files uploaded immediately

Flickr: Gets to 100% complete then says: Bonk! None of your files made it.

ImageHost works just fine though, and so does uploading them onto myspace and facebook.

Something else that is strange, I'm not sure if it's a CNET problem but I just tried to post this topic on CNET and it gave me this:

We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found.

Message could not be loaded from the database.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916442

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice