1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photos From My Back Yard

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Power Pete, Jul 12, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. Power Pete

Power Pete Thread Starter

2. ymfoster

ymfoster

Great shots PowerPete, :D

Love the sunsets & Koala, are the Waterfalls & Bridge in SA ?

3. xgerryx

xgerryx

Awesome backyard you have there Pete. :D
    Avatar is not to bad either. ;) :) :D

4. poochee

poochee

Power Pete...beautiful pics!

5. Power Pete

Power Pete Thread Starter

The Waterfall's called McKenzie Falls and is in The Grampians, Victoria, Australia and is near the town of Halls Gap.

The Bridge is on the River Torrens and is in the city of Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.

The bloke who's fishing on his own down the beach is around the corner from our place and is in Christies Beach, Christies Beach is about 40 kms South of Adelaide, South Australia.

The Sunrise is looking out our front door and the Sunset (pine trees and beach) is at Christies Beach.

The 2 photos of the crowd are the Outer Army which is a supporters group that i'm in that follow the local AFL aussie rules club called the Port Adelaide Football Club and it's nickname is The Power. Their colours are Black, White and Teal. I take photos of that club and photos in general and post them on a site which is in my signature but you have to regester to view the photos in the different forums.

The Macot photo is a Magpie which is another aussie rules football club i follow in Adelaide which is called the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club and their colours are Black and White.

As you live in Melbourne, Australia you have probably have heard of most of these places and seeing you joined this site in September 2004 you would know that's the year the Port Adelaide Football Club won the AFL Premiership...Go Power.

The camera i use is a Olympus SP-500 UZ - 6.1 Megapixels - x10 Optical Zoom - 21 Scene Modes and heaps of extras.

6. ymfoster

ymfoster

Hi Power Pete, :D

I've been to Christies Beach, I have a cousin in O'Sullivans Beach,

I should have known McKenzies Falls, it was dry when we were last there :(

I don't follow the Footy :D ...... but you sure enjoy it, great pics too & a nice camera (y)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595103

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice