1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photo's hover = text

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ipatriot, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipatriot

ipatriot Thread Starter

Hi,

Im makeing a html page for a members section for my website. what i would like to is to have thumb nails of images on the page which i have done, but then i would like it so that when u hover over the images it would display the name of the person which is in the image below.

for an example : u hover over the thumbnail of bob and it displays bob below then u hover other fred and fred apears below in text .

and once u hav moved off the photo the text diseapers as well.

Any help on it or any links that could help me?

Thanks ipatriot

2. BillC

BillC

This may not be exactly what you want but should work if you customize it. Use your image instead of a link and bingo. Look at this Dynamic Drive site . I find a lot of great scripts at this site.

3. ipatriot

ipatriot Thread Starter

heh, i like that , like u say with abit of customizing that will do the trick.

Thanks ill giv that a go.

ipatriot

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270790

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice