1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photos on CD-R

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Jester2, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jester2

Jester2 Thread Starter

Hi-hope someone will help me.My OS is Win XP. I have some photos on a CD-R which a friend gave me.I would like to know how to get them into my P.C. I've put the CD-R in & get up a bunch of choices & do not know which one to click on.
    1-Copy pics to a folder using Scanner& Camera wizard.
    2-View a slide show
    3 Print the pics
    4-Download/View Images in Zoom Browser EX.
    5-Open Folder to view Files.
    I want to look at them & then put them into My Documents. I know stupid simple question but I am an expert at messing things up . :) Thanks .
    Jester2

2. acraftylady

acraftylady

If you click on open folder to view files you will see all the pictures. Then you can just go to the top and select edit, select all and copy and paste them where you want. Also after you put a CD in you can just go into my computer and click the driver for your CD rom and the pictures will be in there and you can copy and paste, either way it's the same.

3. Jester2

Jester2 Thread Starter

Thanks Crafty Lady.I've got them.Snuck a peep at your photos.Flowers are beautiful That Swedish weaving -did you weave the cloth before you did the stiching on it? I was a mega crafts person but old age is catching up too fast with me. lol :)
    Jester2

4. xgerryx

xgerryx

If old age is catching up Jester, just run a little faster. :)

5. acraftylady

acraftylady

The swedish weaving is done on something called monk's cloth that you buy at a fabric store. Then you use yarn and a big needle and you weave in and out of the large holes in the fabric following a pattern. The patterns usually tell you how long a lenghth of yarn to cut and you start from the middle and work your way out then you flip the fabric and start from the middle and work the other way. My friend learned how to do this and showed me and instead of trying something small I decided to start with the afghan and my Mom got it for Christmas and was thrilled with it. It's really very easy to do and I may try something else in the future but cross stitch is my first love.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/323171

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice