photos to CD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

langdaler

OS is Xp home.

i have a collection of pictures on my pc,tranferred on to hard drive from a digital camera.they cover sep-dec'06. i have put them all,individually, in a folder,having renamed them to a,b,c, --- etc,to get them to burn to cd-r in sequence. i use xp's 'burn to cd' facility.however,they still come out jumbled and not in sequence as desired. i believe there is a way of correctly renaming them for this purpose but i can not remember how. i seem to remember some article suggesting using 0000/0001/0002 numbering etc to achieve this.is this correct/ correct numbering sequence?

any advice/comments?

daz1

Banned
think you are right but i am not sure either try windows movie maker from start all programmes,import drag and drop photos onto story board at bottom,they come out in order then,nero does do what you want and is available on trial from nero site

For burning,photo editing and emailing,I use Picasa2 from Google.Very user friendly and free and it does burn as you sequence and hold them in the picture tray.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online