Photoshop 7.0.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

butcher

Visioneer Document Can anyone identify the icons on Visioneer Document files and their significance? Appreciate your help!!

butcher

lister said:
Is this a Scanner? Why Photoshop in the title?
Not a scanner. Pictures I'm trying to insert into Outlook Express E-mail are in the Photoshop Visioneer Document files. Thanks for your interest.

Visioneer document files would indicate to me that they might have been scanned with OCR. Try opening one in Word or some other word processor. If it displays as text you could copy/paste into your e-mail or save as a file and attach it.

If they aren’t in text format could you post a screenshot so we know what you are talking about.

slipe is right--somehow they either were scanned or got saved as scanned format.

butcher

Thanks for your interest. Unable to copy and paste from Photoshop. However, can drag and drop images from Photoshop to both Word Pad and Microsoft Works but not to Outlook E-mail. Trying to obtain a recommendation from Microsoft, but this may not happen soon. Will provide their answer if I get one. Thanks. Bob B.

You can’t copy/paste them from Photoshop if they are OCR. You have to open the file directly in Word.

I don’t really have a clue what you are dealing with.

Sounds more like a file association problem with Paperport and what the default app is for opening your image files.

butcher

Finally, solved transfer of photos from Photoshop Visioneer document file to face of Outlook Express E-mail. Change the format of the file to either JPEG or BMP, which allows transfer directly to face of mail. Thanks to all hwo had interest in my problem.
Butcher.

If you scan the images they are still in the .max format. You need to click on the image and then it opens in a new window. Then you can go to save-as and save it in a .jpg or what every format you want.

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=max

But there is also a free viewer.

PaperPort Viewers

The PaperPort Viewer enables you to share PaperPort items with others who do not have PaperPort on their computer. It allows others to view and print PaperPort image items (.max files) that you send to them via e-mail.

http://www.scansoft.com/paperport/viewers/default.asp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online