1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PhotoShop and HP Designjet 3500CP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mrwizard1, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrwizard1

mrwizard1 Thread Starter

I have been using my DesignJet 3500 CP for large format printing for the past few years. For the past week I have been trying to print a simple 20'x2' banner that is only about 2 MB file size. It does the initial printhead check, shows the printer is receiving and then it just starts feeding the paper through without printing the banner that was created in PhotoShop. I used it just recently for another job and it worked just fine. Anyone have any ideas. This banner is for my daughter's birthday on Friday and so I am desperate to find a solution. Thank you!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!