1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photoshop - can't find "Fill Pixels" icon...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by larryh10000, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryh10000

    larryh10000 Thread Starter

    Oct 23, 2007
    I'm using Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. I am following a tutorial for creating glassy buttons. It tells me to use the Rectangular tool to draw a rectangular shape with rounded corners, so I do that fine. Then the tutorial says to make sure the "Fill Pixels" icon (which is suppose to be at the top left side of the tools bar - see attached image) but I can't find it there. Most likely the person doing the tutorial is using an older or newer version than I am using and that icon is in a different place or something.

    Any Photoshop users out there who might help me find the "Fill pixels" icon would be much appreciated.

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Noyb

    Noyb Trusted Advisor

    May 25, 2005
    I think what you are asking for is a Edit>Fill drop down in Photoshop CS6
    Try the keyboard shortcut >>> Shift+F5
  3. kenbok51


    May 31, 2011
    In the Elements version that shortcut may or may not be correct, but there may be a Edit > Fill drop down.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1197681