Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

photoshop cd tutorials

830 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  jdl 
#1 ·
is there any good websites that have hundreds of photoshop tutorials?

#4 ·
i dont know but i thought they were all crap, i need to know how to make a simple square with rounded corners instead of 90 degree sharp corners, so how do i make smooth rounded corners on a rectangle on adobe photoshop

#5 ·
I don't have Adobe Photoshop but I have Photoshop Essentials which uses parts of the bigger program. Try this:

Here's the answer for PhotoShop 5.5 or earlier. Another page with good graphics can be found here. For Photoshop 6 and higher, a "rounded rectangle" tool is now included. The directions in Photoshop Essentials for use of that tool are:

To create a rounded rectangle:

1. Select the rounded rectangle tool Rounded Rectangle tool .
2. Enter a value in the Radius text box in the options bar to determine the radius of the curved corners of the rounded rectangle.
3. Drag in your image to draw the rounded rectangle.

To find the PhotoShop tutorials cited above, I used google and typed, "photoshop rounded rectangle." There are more listed but the ones above should help.

#6 ·
i cant find the rounded rectangle tool

#7 ·
oh sorry i found it now but how do i change hwo riunded the edge is

#9 ·
For Photoshop Essentials there is a "Radius" window that you can set. Mine defaults at 10 px. Change it to a higher number for more rounded corners before you draw the rounded rectangle.

I would assume the Photoshop tool has a similar radius function somewhere. Try the "Help" button if it isn't readily apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.