1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photoshop Color Problem

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Angelus, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Angelus

Angelus Thread Starter

Just developed an odd problem in Photoshop 7.0
    When i open a picture of start a new one everything has a reddish tone too it. I've tried playing around with the settings but nothing seems to be helpiong, any ideas?

Thanks

A

2. hewee

hewee

Don't know Photoshop but read before of things looking pink.
    There is a Quick mask button that you have to click on or click the one on the left that is the normal mode.
    It is right under the where you pick your color.

This is just a guess but thinking that it's what it may be.

3. Angelus

Angelus Thread Starter

Thanks for ur reply but unfortunatley thats not it. Its not as red as the maskng red. when i save a picture from it and open it in something else the reddness is gone, its just annoying me tho

4. hewee

hewee

Sorry that was not get.
    Hope someone else knows and can help you out.

5. uly7

uly7

Hola
    Have you try to re-isntall the program?
    If at start of photoshop you press Shift-Ctrl-Alt (sorry, I'm not sure what is for a Mac) at the same time, Photoshop will be force to send everything to default.
    Good Luck

6. hewee

hewee

uly7,

Welcome to TSG :)

Wow thanks for th tip. I just tried it and it works. Had to click to open the program but then I pressed Shift-Ctrl-Alt and now things are back at the defaults. Who know what all got changed because I never learned how to use the program. To hard for me.
    My sister is going to school and is learning how to use it and other Adobe programs. Will get the booklets CD's from her some day that you has and the ones from school that have booklet and CD's too.

7. uly7

uly7

8. hewee

hewee

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/198489