1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photoshop CS shortcut issue

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jett_30032, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jett_30032

jett_30032 Thread Starter

I installed a copy of Photoshop CS I recieved from a friend but the short-cuts doesn't work. I know I am pressing the right keys but no results. I was thinking it may be a pirated copy and this was some safe-guard against that but I don't think it is pirated. Or maybe it is my keyboard. Is there a fix for this? :eek:

2. uly7

uly7

Do they ever work?
    If they did, then next time that you start Photoshop, hit "shift/ctrl/alt" at the same time, and it will restore Photoshop to the original defaults.
    The "shift/ctrl/alt" is if you are using Windows. For Mac use the equivalents.
    Uly7

3. rextilleon

rextilleon

It takes "chutzpah" to ask directions on how to operate some software when the software in question is a "copy" from a friend. Buy your own and read the manual.

4. buck52

buck52 Banned

you have a pirated copy if you got it from a friend

makes those of us that paided for it feel like jumping to your aid

closing...

buck

5. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

For the record, most of the 'so called pirated' downloads of Photoshop CS are nothing more than the 30 day free evaluation download that you can get legally from Adobe anyway :rolleyes:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219934

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice