Photoshop CS2 for free

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I agree with Wowzer ... But can gimp do animations ????

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I downloaded it .. Just in case I have a friend that might want it .. no problem.
Never know how long this offer will be available ... But I didn't try to install it.
The CS2 serial number is in the download link.

Attachments

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Now that I look again .. Not sure what I need ..
Creative Suite 2 ... or ... Photoshop CS2 ... (Soon, I'll have both)
I'll bet Photoshop CS2 is a better choice.

Audition 3.0 might also be a good grab .. In case there's something I can't do with Audacity

Now that I look again .. Not sure what I need ..
Creative Suite 2 ... or ... Photoshop CS2 ... (Soon, I'll have both)
I'll bet Photoshop CS2 is a better choice.

Audition 3.0 might also be a good grab .. In case there's something I can't do with Audacity
I downloaded Photoshop CS2 2 - that installed.
I downloaded pro -2 and when I tried to run it, my comp went nuts!!

Tried from download location and actual .exe.

valis

Never tried. Believe it or not I still use Animation Shop that came with PSP7 if the itch to animate strikes me...:eek:
I've used gimp for many years now (free is generally in my price range), and there is NO way in hades I will ever be as good at photo manipulation as you guys. Which is why I'm always asking you guys for assistance with it. :)

Gimp works fine for me (just batch files to resize and print to mail to grandparents who don't have email), and I just don't have time to put towards learning this particular trade.

That said, I've pointed dozens of people to this link, so thanks, Noyb. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online