Photoshop CS2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

diddlydumdum

My system is MS Windows 2000 Pro with SP4; 384 MB RAM, 60 GB hard drive

I'm trying to run Adobe Photoshop CS2. It's been installed successfully (or so it says), but when I try to find Adobe Bridge I can't see the Bridge icon on my task bar. The college I study at runs Windows XP SP2 and they have the icon on the task bar. Yet during the installation process on my computer it specifically states "Installing Adobe Bridge".

I've checked the help files on CS2 but no luck. I'm also following Adobe's Photoshop CS2 "Classroom in a Book" as part of my course but can't find any help there either.

Any help would be welcome! Thanks in advance.

You have the minimum amount of memory needed to run Photoshop and perhaps when you load it, there isn't enough to open Adobe Bridge. Have you tried opening Adobe Bridge seperately?

Adobe Bridge doesn't install a quick launch icon (I imagine whoever installed it added it later).
You have to start it from the 'Start -> (All) Programs' menu.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online