1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Photoshop Cs3 not responding after installation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Crayolon, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crayolon

Crayolon Thread Starter

I recently tried installing the Photoshop Cs3 from Adobe Design Premium Cs3 my mom gave me on my laptop. I use a windows vista operating system.
    All seemed to go well until trying to start up the programs. Most of the time the window opens (no blue loading box in the beginning) and the File, Edit, Image, ect. (And a similar thing happens to all the other programs) things in the corner load, but thats it. Its stuck 'Not Responding'. The other thing that happens is that it loads and starts up normally but after a few minuets the following error pops up:

[​IMG]

The only thing I can really do is click 'okay' or 'x' and it immediately closes the program. The key should be correct, although my mom also uses it on her computer as well. But I dont think that is the problem because I even tried just using the 30 day free trial option and the issue still persists. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times now, and its been the same way. I did some research and couldn't find anything like this anywhere else, so I thought I would try asking here.

Thanks for any and all help! =)
    I am new to this forum, so I apologize for any mistakes.

2. valis

valis Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969453

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice