Photoshop help...

Gibble

Could somebody please change the grey on the rims to black, and another with they yellow body colour. We can't decide to leave the rim grey with chrome, or paint is black or yellow with the chrome pieces...

ps Click the picture for a larger one to work with :)

Thanks
--Gibbs

had to reduce the size by cropping and the resolution, but hopefully this will give you an idea

click for bigger

Gibble

hehe, umm...you painted the wrong part...the chrome ring is supposed to stay chrome, but the grey between it and the center cap is supposed to change.

But seriously, thanks for trying :)

hard to get good help these days ;)

are these rims? let me know before i muck around with the yellow

click for bigger

Originally posted by Gibble:
hehe, umm...you painted the wrong part...the chrome ring is supposed to stay chrome, but the grey between it and the center cap is supposed to change.
no he/she didn't, the rims are the outer part and the inner part is the wheel. when these are a single piece they are often called rims, but when seperate, the outer part is the beauty rim and the tire to wheel is always called the wheel. nice rims, nice wheels almost always mean the same but when you have those little rings - sorry chad. jb you are gonna be my PS friend from now on - the first pic was noting short of beautiful - and screw chad if he doesn't like the yellow RIMS!!!:eek: ;) :rolleyes:

Gibble

jimi, I've always heard of the chrome rings called the beauty ring, not the beauty rim...

Gibble

heh, why did you paint the entire car?
That would be nice though, but it's going to stay the original yellow colour.

I prefer it black. :D And, lol, you guys are funny.......Don't know what made me click on this topic but I'm glad I did.

Gibble

Originally posted by *aussie_blondie:
I prefer it black. :D And, lol, you guys are funny.......Don't know what made me click on this topic but I'm glad I did.

But it's worth more if it stays the original colour :)

Gibble

Hey curt, why aren't you in the HOCKEY game? We NEED an even number of teams and we are at 13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online