Photoshop Presets

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Anybody have any Custom Shapes (or other method) of framing a picture as if it were a Cartoon Strip Clip ?

Thanks

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I've looked around, and didn't find anything that I thought was applicable.
I was thinking about scanning and creating my own methods.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I think what I’m looking for would be a Frames Plugin with some simple frames, like might be seen “hand drawn “ around Comic Clips.
I like to play with my Custom Shapes and was thinking about an appropriate border.
They will have to be “Freebes”

Attachments

Look on Deviant Art web site. They have thousands of brushes and other resources for download. Not sure if they have custom shapes though.

i tried google a while back, found nothing.

so when i needed to make custom shapes, i took my time with the pen tool and made the shapes. (takes time but gets the job done)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts