Photoshop Quirks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

philipshantz

I have installed Photoshop CS2 and am mostly pleased with the various changes from earlier versions of Photoshop. There are a couple of quirks I'd like to ask about, though. They're not serious, just annoying...
but they don't work as they did in Photoshop CS (version 8)
First, If I highlight a series of images in Windows explorer and right click to "open in CS2" only one of the highlighted files will open, and the others then have to then be opened singly also...

Second, my scroll wheel no longer zooms the image in and out, as was the default in CS. As a matter of fact, it does nothing.

Ideas?

buck52

Banned
Howdy

The scroll wheel question is easy... within CS...edit>preferences>General...put a check next to Zoom with Scroll Wheel

As to the other question I have no exact answer but there are plenty of workarounds available, all of which require you to open CS first...

With CS open you can highlite mutiple files using Explorer then drag them to the CS window...

Also within CS you can use file>open to highlite as many as you wish and open all at once

or within CS you can do the same with the built-in browser, Adobe Bridge

buck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online