1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Php calendar

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by dannyn, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

2. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

I am positive there is some good free ones out there, so I am not going to hire a coder. There is no need to.

3. MMJ

MMJ Guest

4. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

That is the exact way I found vcalendar. I was just looking for another option that maybe someone on here had used.

5. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    I am using mysqlCalendar on a site and I have just implemented it. If you want to see how it looks on my site look here. It does have a login on the calendar script but I have removed it and created my own separate login page.

If you want to do some coding another one that I almost went with is here. Under PHP have a look at the HTML-Calendar, it is only a class so you will have to put some extra around it but I do like the mouse over for events.

6. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

That is cool, and for what you used it for it is an amazing app.
    But I am going to be linking to this, so I do not think a small little calendar would do much good with out rengineering the wheel.
    Thanks colinsp!

7. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    In that case have a look at Hotscripts. I downloaded about 30 from there before I found what I wanted. There was one that was free and excellent BUT it was large. It may have been either izeit or webcalendar, sorry i can't remember which.

8. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

Thats ok. I will try both.
    Thanks!

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!