[PHP] Misterious error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmneoblade

I'm writing a PHP program called "BiblioMaker"
Its purpose is to recreate the old "NoodleBib" automatic MLA-style bibliography maker into an OSS program. However, I am getting a strange error, and do not know how do deal with it. Included is my code, and this is the error I get:

Notice: Undefined index: type in F:\Desktop\Source Code\My Programs\PHP\Bibliomaker\bibliomaker.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: printer in F:\Desktop\Source Code\My Programs\PHP\Bibliomaker\bibliomaker.php on line 37

Attachments

what error level are you running in the php.ini?

It means that there is no value for those index (array keys) in your $_SESSION array. What you might want to try doing is change the code to first check if it is empty, if not then set it...if it is empty then set some default value.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online