PHP/MySQL Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

webdiva

Hi,

I need to create a way so that a user can edit the information (text) on a web site. I have everything being pulled from the database. But I am stuck and have been reading books and still can not figure it out.

When the user (admin) logs in, they can click on the page they want to edit, when opened, the text on that page is inserted into a text editor, and the user can edit that text. Then they can save the work, and the saved version will show up on the pages automatically.

Can someone help me? Give me links to a site that explains this all?

Thanks in advanced,
Laura

webdiva

I read up on the previous post, but still does not answer my question, it was just basic info on databases that I already know how to do.

Anyone else have any ideas???
Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online