PHP Server Status Script

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TomBullock

Banned
Hey
Does anyone have a PHP script that shows the status of a certain server.
I want it on my site so down the side, it says 'Online' in green when my webserver is online and 'Offline' in red when my webserver is offline.
Also i would like one exactly the same for my radio server.

Sorry if its a stupid question, im just starting to learn PHP.

Thanks
Tom Bullock :)

TomBullock

Banned
One is for my radio server, so obviously when its not broadcasting it says 'Offline' in red and 'Online' in green when it is.
And when i say for my server, i mean my server at home.
I do use web hosting, but i dont have the space to hold everything so i hold things on my home server.
So one for the radio and one for the home server.

In my link I found something else... it might work better for you than the original link there, as it would allow you to use custom icons... so when it is down, you could have one image, and if up, a nice pict of your mug or call letters or something!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online