Php User Prefix

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ozi

guys my website is ozigamer.shyper.com and i uploaded everything set up database and everything i am a newbie at this, so it gives me error on line 54 which is user prefix of config.php what is user prefix ????? i have a username and password for my database but i dunno what user prefix it

any help would be apreciated

thanks

Telling us you have an error on line 54 doesn't do much, we have no idea what is on line 54 of the code for your website. Can you post that section of the script?

The prefix bit is probably asking if your webhost prepends your username to the beginning of the database name.

Ozi

I think i fixed that part and now i got another problem

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/ozigamer/public_html/index.php on line 62

line 62 of index.php is

} else {
$index = 1;
include("header.php");
OpenTable();

opentable is line 62

PHP doesn't have a function called OpenTable(), unless you have created one in your script.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online