1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PHPMyAdmin Installation

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Syron, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Syron

Syron Thread Starter

Can somebody help me with this, please? I'm not sure which values to change in config.inc.php ...I've entered the PHPMyAdmin directory, but there are a few user and password values, so I'm not 100% on what to do.

If possible, could somebody alter a copy of it with the database username as "jurty" and the password as "jurtypass", then send me a link to the download (.zip)?

2. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

3. Syron

Syron Thread Starter

Thanks, but those links don't help. I've been at this for 5 hours, and I've looked at those links, but I don't understand what it's saying.

I'm not the kind of person who runs for help at the first sign of trouble...I don't like to be beaten, so I have tried to understand it, but I can't.

Any other help would be great.

4. deuce868

deuce868

You need to know the MySQL username and password for a user with access to the database. What user did you set up when you installed it? Or what user accout were you given by your host. That is what you need.

5. Syron

Syron Thread Starter

I've just sorted it out. Thanks for your help anyway, guys.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221385

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice