PHPMyAdmin Installation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Syron

Can somebody help me with this, please? I'm not sure which values to change in config.inc.php ...I've entered the PHPMyAdmin directory, but there are a few user and password values, so I'm not 100% on what to do.

If possible, could somebody alter a copy of it with the database username as "jurty" and the password as "jurtypass", then send me a link to the download (.zip)?

Syron

Thanks, but those links don't help. I've been at this for 5 hours, and I've looked at those links, but I don't understand what it's saying.

I'm not the kind of person who runs for help at the first sign of trouble...I don't like to be beaten, so I have tried to understand it, but I can't.

Any other help would be great.

You need to know the MySQL username and password for a user with access to the database. What user did you set up when you installed it? Or what user accout were you given by your host. That is what you need.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online