1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Physical Devices Error Occurred(0)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SkalCon, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkalCon

SkalCon Thread Starter

E8F65C89-326F-4261-BB72-72F60F8E4483.jpeg A7305823-70B1-426E-A0A8-051A5795B0EE.jpeg Hello. :)

I had on my PC Windows 10. All is normaly working. But yesterday, I turned on PC and while I was writing my password, my PC stopped working. Not responding to me. I waited 2 hours, but nothing happed. I turned off PC and after turned on, This error showed to me g:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt is corrupter like something. I delete everything and install Windows 7 (because I had only this on my USB), but on another disk on my PC like previous. I had 3 disks, but 2 disk is something like connected RAID. Everything looks ok, but still when I turn on PC, this is still showing to me (picture). I checked this disk, install some configurations and all looks normal, bud this error is still showing to me. Can you help me, to solve this problem? Im not very good with PC and many things dont understand, but I like to learn something new. Thanks. ☺️

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

One of the two hard drives connected in RAID0 is having problems. Probably you should get a new hard drive, but it should be the exact same brand, model and size.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224932

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice