1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Picasa 3

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by dortsc, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dortsc

dortsc Thread Starter

I am using Picasa 3 for my pictures with good results until lately. All of a sudden all my pictures look like they have a film over them or you could say they look washed out. I have tried everything but can't brighten them up again. Can anyone tell me what happened and restore them to the original brightness. I should say this happened after I printed some of the pictures.:mad:

2. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Can you attach one of the pictures here ???
    Then we might be able to tell if the actual picture washed out .. Or are you just seeing it that way ??
    Have you looked at a picture using something other than Picasa ??

3. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

Click on the pic and it will bring up Editing options.
    You can brighten it there.

4. dortsc

dortsc Thread Starter

Noyb
    Thanks for answering my trouble situation but I have figured it out (boy it purely by accident). I went into View on the Menu and then went down to Use Color Management and clicked on it and then clicked on a picture and low and behold the picture was bright and clean. I was so relieved I could have jumped for joy. Thanks again and if anyone writes in with the same problem you will know what to tell them.(y):)

5. HCD

HCD

Click on top of page and mark Solved please.

6. dortsc

dortsc Thread Starter

HCD, Thanks for the tip but I had solved my problem, just go to View and down to Use Color Management and then click on the pictures and they revert back to normal.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!