Picasa: cannot log in to web albums after changing Gmail password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amalaki

I have used Picasa for years and love it. But very recently, I did two things to upgrade Gmail security: 1) Activated two-step verification. I then used an app-specific password for Picasa desktop, and was subsequently able to log in to web albums fine. 2) Then changed Gmail password. Since then, I *cannot* log in to web albums from Picasa desktop. I tried entering another app-specific password, but then still couldn't log in with new Gmail password. I don't know what combination of two-step and new password is causing the problem, and I certainly cannot fix it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online