Pico psu

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mocbq

Hi,
I would like to buy this kind of power supply for my desktop sff pc (to replace the sfx power supply ) which would power 1 micro atx board, 1 53watts tdp processor and 1 ssd. I would like to have your opinion about this type of power supply? is it reliable ? it can last longer, i mean, as long as a conventional power supply?
Thanks.
I use to watch the videos on you tube of Mr. Carey Holzman who recommended your site.

What is the make and model number of the desktop sff pc?

What is the make and model number of the current sfx PSU?

managed

Allan
You do realise you will need a separate 12 Volt power supply to use the Pico device ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online