Pics from top web site

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
I go to this url every day for pics posted from around the world. Some are not worthwhile, but there are 'gems' most every day. I am going to try to paste an example or two from my download file after the following reference-

http://www.weatherunderground.com/wximage/viewimages.html

Attachments

Great pictures and the sunset colors were very pretty looking.

:) redoak, at which zoo was the bald eagle picture taken? I want to send it to a friend, who visits zoos across the country, and would like to pass this info to her.
Thanks, poochee

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
p": The "zoo" is located in one of the major cities of Alaska, probably Fairbanks. There are some quite exotic animals there, of which the same photog has posted other stunning pics. I may be able to retrieve some and post. Another outstanding photog is in TX, identified by "P.L." in my titles.

The two letters in caps in my titles indicate the state. I write out the name of foreign countries. These IDs are sometimes not available, however. The "xx-xx" is the month a nd year of the pic.

Thanks to all for the compliments. I am not myself much of a photographer! {redoak}

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Hi all: I literally have many 100s of downloaded pics from the favorite pics site I referenced in my first post in this thread. I am going to start going thru them in a systematic way so I can keep track of those I have posted and not repeat them, hopefully. This approach may be boring to some viewers, since the subjects in the pics on any given day may be of the same genera. If so, I apologize. Hope you continue to enjoy these great pics. (redoak} :)

Attachments

redoak said:
Hi all: I literally have many 100s of downloaded pics from the favorite pics site I referenced in my first post in this thread. I am going to start going thru them in a systematic way so I can keep track of those I have posted and not repeat them, hopefully. This approach may be boring to some viewers, since the subjects in the pics on any given day may be of the same genera. If so, I apologize. Hope you continue to enjoy these great pics. (redoak} :)

Hi RedOak
Loved the Tiger & Heron,
& the Eagles are magnificent (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online