Picture as EML file?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gudda96

Hi Gang

Have just received picture of new born and it has arrived as .EML file and although I can open the attachment ok, I cannot open it in Irfanview so I can resize it.

Any ideas how to convert it to a manageable file please?

If you open the .eml so you can see the picture, right click on the pic, save picture as, you can save it on it's own, out of the .eml (email) file, and open it in irfanview.

gudda96

Moby

Thanks for that tip, I had discovered already but I thank you again.

BTW, what a simple way to change file extension, I should have know the answer as I am always saving animations.

Great forum this, I will enjoy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts