1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

picture format change

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by PPopeye85, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. PPopeye85

PPopeye85 Thread Starter

Hi there

I am wanting to transfer I photo I have onto canvas. I scanned the picture and saved it onto my computer where it automatically saved it as a pdf file with no option to change it. Now when I went to download it onto the website that will be making the canvas print it will not allow any pdf files. Is there anyway to change the format so I can get my canvas? cheers

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

There are a few online services which will convert PDFs to graphics files, such as JPEGs, for free. Here's one example you can try.

3. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    You will need to rescan it and save it as a real graphic file type that the converting people can use.

When you rescan it, use a real high resolution so you can get a better quality print.

4. katherine268

katherine268

try KrojamSoft PhotoViewerPro

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1179711

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice