Picture It 2002 Shoebox error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wguido

I can not install Picture It 2002 on my computer. I am using the installation disk, and it is saying Error 1305.Error reading from file: D:\pip\PIP2002\Shoebox\PI7pr.sbs. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

But yet it installed fine on my husbands computer...

The most likely cause is that the CD needs cleaning.
Some CD Drives handle dirty or dusty disks better than others, hence it works OK on one but not on the other.

wguido

i did, but why does it install on my husbands computer fine?

As I said, some CD Drives handle some disks better than others, hence it works OK on one but not on the other. It depends on how good the laser is in the drive. They are not all created equal.

wguido

tried everything, still not working...know where I can download that file?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online