1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Picture It! Photo Premium

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by wiscfrog, Feb 14, 2003.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiscfrog

wiscfrog Guest Thread Starter

:confused:

After I import a JPG file into my Photo it!, I crop it, click the done button and the picture goes full size as it should.

When I click on the close button, the X in the top right corner, I get the message asking me if I want to save the JPG file with the changes I have made to it, and I click the yes button. I get the hour glass icon for my mouse cursor at that point.

After waiting more than 5 minutes, no action has taken place and the Picture It! with my changed photo is still displayed.

When I go to cntl/alt/del to see what the program is doing, it lists Picture It! as "NO RESONDING) and I have to close the program.

Does anyone have any ideas for this problem or a fix that has already been done?

thanks

[email protected]

2. slipe

slipe

Go File>Save or Save As. Save the picture and you won’t be asked whether you want to save it when you close the program. If you are asked say “No”.

“Save” just replaces the original with the modified image. “Save As” lets you keep the original and save the modified version separately. To save it in the same folder as the original you have to rename it.

The program asking whether you want to save the picture when you close is just a reminder in case you forgot to do it the right way. It shouldn’t be doing what it is doing but if you can save in the normal way it isn’t worth pulling hair over.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118765

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice