1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Picture of the day..

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by franca, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. franca

franca Thread Starter

French tourists visiting the renowned snow carving festival in Harbin, China, will find themselves in familiar surroundings.

This year's exposition features huge carvings inspired by France's culture and history. A traditional chalet, the Eiffel Tower and even a sculpture of Napoleon Bonaparte have been intricately etched into the snow.

[​IMG]

More here

2. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

I was greeted by 2 porpoises once while surfing.

I saw them in the distance swimming as a tandem side by side, so I decided to paddle outside of the breakline to get a closer look.

They turned :eek:

One went on either side of my surfboard. I was scared like a statue. Thses things are MASSIVE. And it is their turf (so to speak) If they wanted to toy with me, they would have had little in the way of a threat.

3. DiSaidSo

DiSaidSo

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's a pic of my Christmas Cutie! :)

[​IMG]

4. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

Wow! Is that Gabbie? She's been growing! :eek:

5. CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

I thought it's real eiffel tower covered in snow! :D

6. CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

Awww.. Sweet Gabbie!

7. Fidelista

Fidelista

Sands of ........
    :)>f

Attached Files:

8. hewee

hewee

A picture of the real reason we are over there fighting

9. OldRS

OldRS

That is so true, not :mad::confused:(n), of course 9-11 wouldn't have anything to do with it. Please do not cheapen the courageous efforts of our troops to help keep your life safe and comfortable.

10. OldRS

OldRS

These are incredible. (y):cool:(y) The effort and artistry that went into these is amazing. I wish I could do something this detailed and artistic.

11. Guyzer

Guyzer

Ain't that a fact Harry...................
    ( 9/11 was just the excuse Baby Bush was waiting for )

12. OldRS

OldRS

That is true as there have been so many "9-11" type attacks since then. Or was your point that you did want more attacks. Or are you with the crazy people that believe that 9-11 did not happen, it was just a conspiracy launched by Bush? The troops are helping protect our country. Please do not cheapen there efforts.

13. OldRS

OldRS

It would probably be best to take the Bush - 9/11 discussion to another thread and leave this one to the amazing pictures everyone is sharing. It will help if you avoid the political shots and appreciate the pictures.

14. Guyzer

Guyzer

You started it.... so........ tag.. you're it!

15. OldRS

OldRS

As I said, let's keep this thread to the amazing pictures and move political discussions to another thread. I am sure the others would appreciate it as well. For the sake of the others, this is my last response to the political discussions on this thread. A would appreciate it if you could show the same courtesy. Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/590217