1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

picture printing out blue

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by callahan, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. callahan

callahan Thread Starter

Dec 20, 2004
    I was printing pictures from hp digital printing software that came with mt hp photosmart 7760 printer and never had a problem with the color when I print.
    I bought microsoft picture it publishing platinum 2002 and installed it, work ok for a while but now all my pictures print out with a blue cast on them instead of true color. What happen
  2. Rockn

Jul 29, 2001
    Check your ink. Does it only have the blue tinge printing from Picture IT or is it all applications?
  3. slipe

Jun 27, 2000
    Go to your maintenance utility and do a nozzle check or print a test page. It prints the pure colors and you can see if one is out of ink or clogged. If one color doesnÂ’t print well and you are sure you have plenty of ink do a head cleaning.
  4. norton850

Mar 8, 2004
    Recently I was printing out pictures, when I ran out of ink. I put in fairly full, but used cartridge I had lying around. All the pictures had a green tint until I went out and bought a new one. Cleaning didn't work. This is on a HP Photosmart 7350. If you have the same two cartridge set up for photos it's the TriColor.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/309790