1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pictures becomes bad when saving them

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Nerone, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerone

Nerone Thread Starter

Hi!

At the end of my last PC pictures went bad all of a sudden, very dark and kinda got this 256 color look.
    Not a sharp spot left.

And now 1 PC and 7 clean re-installs later the pics started looking bad again...
    Some are okay and some are not, doesn't matter which format they are either.
    Also when I open them in Photoshop they're bright as sh** instead - only place that pics look normal is when viewing through the internet browser.

What's happening?? Is there some codecs for pictures that can brake?

2. Megabite

Megabite

Have you transferred a picture file to another PC and see what they look like there?

3. Nerone

Nerone Thread Starter

Yea not bad there :eek: , and now videos and games are bad aswell - It happened after I started printing with WeGame client ingame :s Might have been the same situation last time since I just had started using it then and now installed it again.

Edit: Can't printscreen some games it just becomes black - that's why I downloaded Wegame again, maybe it changes something since it's able to capture in those games.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice