1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pictures come out to small

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by mida, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mida

mida Thread Starter

I have pictures that I transferred from my Kokak Easy Share camera to my computer. I am trying to print the pictures from my Kodak Easy Share 5300 all-in-one printer. The problem is I select the pictures I want to print and I set it up for print size of 4x7 inches and paper size 8x10 inches and when I print it, it comes out on the 8x10 paper but the pictures come out printed 1/1 1/2 inches.:confused:

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Are you using the photo printing wizard to do this?or are you using Kodaks software? is this your first attempt at printing photos ? where are the photos saved ?in the My Pictures folder ?

3. vicks

vicks

might try Google's picassa. Very easy photo editing program.
    vicks

4. WButchar

WButchar

Questions:
    •In the printer preferences, is there anywhere where "actual print size" is checked off? (If the image "print size" is tiny it'll print that way no matter what the resolution. However, most cameras are set at 72dpi and the print size is adjusted to match the resolution usually being a LARGE print image: not small.)
    •Do you have photo editing software where you can set/ change your print size to whatever you require? (Free software: Google's picassa, as vicks mentioned, or Gimp: similar to Photoshop, but more difficult to use.)
    •Have you tried Kodaks support site? (Link below.)
    http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=10&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=5985

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755307

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice