Pictures from email o photo page in verizon cell

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jacobi

sometimes there is a download under a picture,not always. when I Download it where does that picture go archives and where is that? I can take a screen shot and then it goes into the picture page. I'm not used to the cell phone but have had a computer for16 years. The long hold on this picture does nothing.
Thanks for taking the time to help, I appreciate it.

AmyToo

Amy
I don't know where in the Android file system a downloaded picture is saved. If I want to save a pic long term, I save it to Google Drive or Dropbox. All saved pics from emails show up in the Gallery app same as camera pics.

If there's no download icon, then it might not be an attachment. Pics in HTML emails can't be saved as pictures in a photo app.

plodr

Liz
I have no idea what you are calling the "picture page". There is a picture folder and there is an icon for Gallery. Tap on Gallery and you can see the pictures that are stored in the picture folder.

Easiest method if you can't figure out the android file system.
1. Download the pictures to your Win 10 computer and save them to your desktop so you can find them easily.
2. Attach the phone to the Win 10 computer. When the popup appears about allowing access, tap Allow.
3. Open Windows Explorer and expand it until you see your phone. If you have card and phone, expand Card.
4. Find the DCIM folder and expand it.
5. Click on Camera. All the pictures on your device appear in the right pane.
6. Drag the pictures that are on your Win 10 desktop into the right hand pane of the Camera folder.

When you detach the phone from the computer, those pictures will now be available in your Gallery.

jacobi

Plodr, I just have a picture folder. I think I can get by now with the information you
gave me. Thanks for the help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online